Orlando, Florida | Contract
Payroll Coordinator needed ASAP for Amazing Company in South West Orlando area!
This contract assignment will last approximately 1-2 months, Full-time hours, M-F from 8:30am - 5:30pm.
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the bi-weekly payroll for over 6,000 team members. S/he will be held accountable for correct input of data and accurate payments made to all company employees. This individual will work with both manual input of timesheets as well as the feed of payroll data transmitted from the point-of-sale system in the restaurants. The successful candidate will be familiar with standard payroll-related concepts, practices, and procedures and will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two or more years of payroll experience
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of payroll procedures and policies
- General knowledge of computer operations and software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- CPP certification preferred but not required
- Ultimate Software