Orlando, Florida | Contract
Tews Company is currently looking for a consultant for a senior level PHP role. This is a long-term project located in Orlando. Open to a remote resource if needed. The candidate must have experience with Magento and have strong API and PHP expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Need to have at least 5+ years of experience in PHP development.
- Need to have working experience with Magento and having Magento certification is a plus. And prefer to have someone with Magento 2.0 experience.
- Should able to Design, Develop, Test and Deploy web applications from concept to working solutions.
- Need to have experience developing Web Services or APIs using PHP.
- Need to have strong knowledge in PHP, HTML, Java Script and CSS and having experience in any Java Script framework is a plus.
- Will be responsible for gathering requirements and specs from leads and need to work closely with other team members and other vendors.
- Should able to communicate effectively and prepare documentation as needed.
- Should able to work with tight deadlines and limited supervision.
- Need to have working experience with testing tools (Ex: PHP Unit).
- Having working experience with Zend Framework and Zend Server is a plus.
- Having working experience with any CMS (Content Management System) system is a plus.
- Having working experience with GIT version Control and any CI (Continuous Integration) solution is a plus.
Technical Skills: PHP 5.4+, Magento 2.0, LAMP, MYSQL, GIT, HTML, XML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax.