Winter Park, Florida | Contract
A temporary Associate Director of Alumni Communications is needed on the Alumni Engagement team at Rollins College for an approximate four-month term to fulfill essential functions of the full-time associate director during her absence.
- Essential Functions
- Manage alumni communications calendar to ensure direct marketing deadlines are met and to avoid saturation of the alumni population; coordinate programmatic marketing goals with Sr. Assoc. Director of Alumni Engagement and communications scheduling with Annual Giving staff.
- Create content for email, print and social media; build and distribute email campaigns and track performance as appropriate; project manage print marketing jobs, collaborating with Marketing-Communications on graphics design and Print Services and the College’s Post Office on printing and mailing; curate content for and manage conversations on alumni social media channels.
- Direct and implement Alumni Weekend communications in coordination with the Sr. Assoc. Director of Alumni Engagement; manage project timelines and deliverables with Marketing-Communications and Print Services; provide additional support for Alumni Weekend as needed.
- Collaborate with division partners, Marketing-Communications and iModules account manager to oversee the design and build completion of new email marketing templates; coordinate and participate in iModules work group meetings designed to share ideas, discuss opportunities, and resolve challenges.
- Liaise with vendors for Alumni Insurance Program, alumni app, alumni social ambassador program, and constituent engagement tools to maintain continuity of program plans, systems maintenance and the user experience.
- Edit class news for the spring edition of Rollins Magazine in coordination with the Director of Editorial Content. In partnership with Alumni Engagement team leadership, author other alumni program-focused magazine content such as coverage of regional Alumni Club events and promotion of Alumni Weekend and coordinate recommendations for alumni profiles and features
- Oversee alumni web pages; create, edit and publish new content as needed.
- Represent the Division of Institutional Advancement on campus and at various alumni events.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
Bachelors Degree plus 2-4 years of job related experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe and social media management
Experience utilizing email marketing, content management and project management systems.
Apply Now by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.