Manager of Talent Acquisition
Orlando, FL | Contract To Hire
A passionate and stable non-profit in the Orlando area has an immediate opening for a Manager of Talent Acquisition.
The Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for the implementation of the company's recruiting philosophy, regional approach, methods and procedures, program development, and communications and will provide overall strategic direction for the Division(s) Recruitment Team by ensuring that plans, programs and services strongly align with business strategies and priorities.
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the VP of Human Resources:
- Manage team of recruiters; ensure recruiting team’s competencies are continually developed and recruiting targets are achieved.
- Implement the recruiting and staffing philosophy and approach for the organization. Includes determining the utilization of advertising agencies, local career fairs, etc.
- Oversee recruiting and staffing operations, providing guidance on recruiting issues as they arise.
- Develop and drive pipeline strategies in tandem with enterprise-wide strategies including schools and other community outreach programs
- Design and develop communications in support of recruiting and staffing policy updates or changes and ensure adherence to these policies.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR to understand business needs and effectively source and deliver talent necessary to achieve business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain metrics that measure staffing performance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required. Master's degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.
Experience: 7 years of HR experience with a minimum of 3 years management experience required within a medium to large, complex organization. Proven ability to inspire and engage team members while meeting operational excellence standards and business outcomes. Proficient computer system knowledge.
Requires 7+ years' relevant work experience including facilitating external and internal recruitment processes