Longwood, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company has an immediate opening for an IT Specialist. Come work for a fast paced and growing company. We are looking for a team player who is flexible to do what it takes to get the job done. Great work environment!
- Provide level two technical support to end users
- Act as a backup to the Help Desk and provide 1st level support as needed
- Perform and troubleshoot installation of the Windows operating systems and business applications
- Resolve issues related to application usability and connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot application security and problems related to security permissions
- Configure and troubleshoot peripheral devices, drivers, local and network printers
- Prepare and maintain hardware maintenance schedules and procedures
- Deploy new software and software updates
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Deploy Windows servers per 3rd party software requirements
- Manage and assess security software and hardware to minimize risk to the organization.