Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company has a great opportunity for an IT Director in central Florida. This is a newly created position as the organization will be moving some of their IT functions in-house. The position will entail on-going analysis and planning of the organization’s Information Technology and strategy. The Director will build and develop the IT function, processes, and procedures to support current and future business needs. The Director will build and manage a small team.
We are looking for someone that possesses the following experience:
- Strategy and planning
- the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Information systems development and implementation.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Employee training and development.
- Technical skills and experience in Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Technical software skills and experience: Great Plains, iMIS, A2Z, MS Office suite, Windows, Mac, PCI certification, FinPro, ADP Run and Workforce Now.
- System and application implementations.
- Disaster and Business Continuity Planning.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- IT Strategic Planning.
- Cyber Security.
- Recommends and plans information technology to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Directs implementation and execution of new/upgraded information systems via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Evaluates and implements IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
- Ensures users/customers are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service.
- Structures, leads, trains, and develops IT staff for maximum effectiveness.
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Develops and maintains company Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Develops/selects and conducts user training on an as-needed basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.