IT Business Development Manager
Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company is expanding our team! We're looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating sales by promoting Tews Technology to increase revenue and achieve performance metrics. This position works with Technical Recruiters to fill open job orders while consulting client’ s key decision makers in the hiring process.
- Managing sales and marketing efforts to sell IT staffing services to fulfill capital needs for Orlando companies in contract, contract-to-hire, * and direct-hire positions within Information Technology.
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients; expand current business and identify new opportunities for business.
- Sell IT staff augmentation, project, consultant and recruiting services to new/existing clients.
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings and perform outbound sales presentations.
- Attend IT networking events/activities.
- Understand client business and IT initiatives to provide proactive workforce planning.
- Identify client’ s technical staffing needs and provide solutions by using consultative approach.
- Collaborates with teammates to cross-sell other lines of business.
- Sell, negotiate, communicate and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree/Military experience plus 2 or more years of experience directly related to position OR 5+ years of demonstrated success in technology-related sales
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer focused
Compensation And Benefits
- Candidates will receive a competitive base salary, commission and benefits package, including medical/dental/vision plan, vacation, flexible work environment.