Human Resources Leader
Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Looking for a dynamic, strategic, yet hands-on Human Resources Director with a high energy approach and creative mind-set to lead the HR department.
The ideal candidate will have:
Solid job stability
7 to 10 years of HR experience in a management level role
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or closely related field
Experience supporting multiple locations and providing support to field operations
The ideal candidate strengths will be:
training, employee development & engagement, acquisition integration
- Provide Human Resources (HR) leadership, including staffing, training, leadership development and coaching, performance management, compensation & benefits, payroll, succession planning, employee relations, communications, and human resources compliance.
- Be a key member of the leadership team and educate leaders on human resources issues. Provide coaching to the Executive team and continue to advance their understanding of progressive human resources topics.
- Consult on organization design and change management programs.
- Lead initiatives on organizational effectiveness and talent development.
- Maintain a pipeline of talent to support business success, with a focus on employee development and succession planning.
A comprehensive benefit package is offered: health/dental insurance, 401K and paid vacation/holidays.