Front Office Coordinator
Orlando, Florida | Contract
Looking to work in a fun and energetic environment? We have an opportunity for you! Downtown firm has an opening for a Front Office Coordinator.
- Open the office daily and run divisional reports
- Answer phones and greet and direct visitors appropriately
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Caters to customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Manages the front office and directs candidates as they come in to meet with recruiters
- Coordinate and plan company social events that take place during and after business hours
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Assist with weekly payroll by contacting employees and managers to ensure timecards are submitted and approved on time.
- May participate in billing and accounting duties, including resolving billing questions and managing invoices
- Assist with onboarding procedures, including background checks when necessary
- Oversee/Process the onboarding for clients
- Maintain contact lists
- Oversee property management services
- Send correspondence to placed candidates such as thank you emails, referral incentives, congratulations, etc.
- Work on projects as assigned by Management
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
Temp to Perm. Benefits offered once perm.