Winter Park, Florida | Direct Hire
A growing company with new offices in the beautiful Winter Park Village area is looking for a Financial Analyst to add to their team!
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- 2 years of experience in finance/accounting
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: including Excel, Access and Word
- Experience using Hyperion/Essbase is a big plus
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information, assessing trends, and providing recommendations and effective predictions to assist the company in making good operational decisions that produce favorable financial results.
- Analyzes business operating reports (profit and loss financial data, sales information, etc.) and conduct variance analysis.
- Extracts data from the general ledger for analysis
- Assists with the analysis of data related to sales, margin, payables/receivables, cash, etc.
- Establishes trends and projections related to the above.
- Prepared written summaries of findings and presents/reviews with Supervisor. May participate in review meetings with senior level management.
- Participates in budget preparation.
- Prepares daily, monthly, quarterly and annual summaries for input to various business partners.
This is a full time, permanent position with a good benefit package and a great starting annual salary of $55K!