Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
A company with new offices in Lake Mary is looking for new Financial Analysts to join their team! There are two positions available for bright Financial Analysts that have at least two years of experience.
- Complete periodic internal reports that could entail data related to referrals received, revenues and costs by disease state, etc.
- Complete periodic external reports for payers and manufacturers that could entail data related to prescription utilization; time to fill, medication possession ratios, etc.
- Assure the integrity of data reported, including data reported, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Work with internal departments in a collaborative and cooperative environment. Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Deliver accurate and consistent analysis in a format that enables departments and management to gain insights into complicated data that can be understood and acted upon.
- Drive small to medium-sized reporting projects under the guidance of the Corporate Controller. Maintain high confidentiality of information.
- Communicate clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens.
- Open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Demonstrates strong character: builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between work and personal life; takes personal responsibility for won development; assumes personal commitment to developing role model leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and trust.
- Possess the ability to gather, analyze, and direct insight analysis, using a wide array of tools and individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial analysis, data analysis, or project management.
- Understanding of the health care industry is preferred.