Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
A rapidly growing company near the Fashion Square mall is looking for a stellar Financial Analyst!
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for collecting, monitoring and creating financial reporting tools to enable management’s decision processes. In addition, he or she will partner with the CFO, senior leadership, and the human resources staff to enhance and better integrate operations, finance, HR, and IT functions.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic financial and operational dashboards
- Preparation of customer data analytics including activity trends, margin trends and ROA analysis
- Preparation of Sales analytics leveraging SalesForce CRM reporting including sales cycle time, close ratios, etc.
- Pricing analysis
- Communication and presentations with internal and external parties
- Ad hoc projects
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong Microsoft Access skills preferred
- Familiar with US GAAP accounting preferred
Great benefits available at this company for this direct hire role!