Accounting Director reporting to a CFO
Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company is working with a stable, dynamic organization with offices in Downtown Orlando that has created this new position due to growth. This position reports to the CFO.
The ideal candidate is a Controller or an Assistant Controller who is ready for the next step in their career and is an engaging and results-oriented individual who can be both hands-on and strategic.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS needed to be successful in the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting
- CPA & minimum 4 years of public accounting experience
- 8+ years of experience in a accounting/finance management role
- Experience in similar size company/revenue ($65 million)
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
- Audit experience
Oversight of all facets of the Accounting department: corporate accounting, preparation of financial reports, taxation compliance and strategy, investment and construction accounting, and all functions related to accounts payable and accounts receivable. Must ensure the department is running according to company and GAAP standards, including protecting the safety and confidentiality of all financial information.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided.
- Employer funded retirement plan after 2 years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment.