Orlando, Florida | Contract To Hire
High Level Administrative Assistant needed in downtown Orlando ~ Healthcare Industry
This person must have 4+ years recent experience in an administrative support role
Must be advanced in Outlook (scheduling for many people at a given time) , PowerPoint and intermediate in Excel
- Provides advanced, diversified and confidential administrative support requiring broad and comprehensive clerical/secretarial experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices for the executives.
- Has significant contact with senior management and organizational data.
- Interacts professionally with all levels of management.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with employees, senior management, board members, medical staff and various external contacts.
- Must be able to handle all confidential meetings and correspondence with discretion.
- Performs significant administrative duties with multiple priorities and tasks.
- Provides work direction to other clerical personnel within the department.
- Organizes meetings including distributing materials, set up of audio/visual equipment, arranging for refreshments or catering and transcribing minutes.
- Schedules and maintains calendars of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries and coordinates related duties such as flights, hotel and transportation arrangements.
- Creates, prepares, coordinates and maintains, presentations, including charts and graphs, databases and spreadsheets.
- Prepares, monitors, or assists with the preparation of various budgets.
- Recommends and help to implement processes which facilitate cost reduction.
- Composes and types routine and non-routine correspondence, reports, special projects, technical papers, etc.
- Conducts Internet research, data collection and some analysis of information.
- Coordinates special events.
- Answers phone calls, routes callers, takes messages and resolves routine and sometimes complex inquiries.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to help achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Uses professional judgment in communicating with internal and external entities.
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes work load to manage multiple priorities.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4PM with half hour lunch
Starting Pay: $18/hour