Escrow Operations Supervisor
Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Escrow Operations Supervisor Opening with a Company near the Orlando Airport!
This person will be in charge of directing the day to day operations for the escrow team under the direction of the Accounting Manager.
- Develop and maintain customer client relationships.
- Direct and manage escrow operations directly and through staff members to monitor, review and maintain accounting records for all services.
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures relating to escrow and ensure uniform application by escrow personnel.
- Develop, communicate and establish goals processes and procedures for department, services and staff.
- Ensure that departmental operations are conducted in keeping with organizational customer service focus and defined operating policies.
- Collaborate with legal and finance departments to establish guidelines for handling receipt and disbursements of funds, escrows and construction services.
- Serve as liaison between internal and external customers on escrow issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
- Issue periodic and special reports to management and others as required.
- Train and mentor staff as needed.
- Work closely with Accounting Manager regarding disciplinary action, coaching, administering policies and team member activities.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train, supervise assigned staff and initiate personnel actions for the Escrow Operations Department as required.
- Foster and support change within the organization to achieve strategic and operational objectives.
- Three years’ escrow experience required with at least two years’ supervisory experience required.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in mathematics with analytical skills
- Ability to apply problem solving skills
- Windows and Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of the title insurance industry is preferred