Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Dynamic and growing company in South Orlando has an immediate opening on their executive team for an Operations Officer to lead the company operations, set the standards, culture and expectations for the other leaders in the company and is responsible for the overall management, performance and execution of Project & Technical Operations of various scales and complexities. The Operations Officer authorizes and coordinates activities as required to ensure project completion in accordance with established cost, quality, schedule milestones and customer expectations.
- Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management, performance and execution of the different expertise and disciplines within each business unit.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to help the operations organization achieve its overall plans making adjustments as necessary in response to business trends both internal and external
- Deploy tools and methods to consistently improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs, and drive efficiency
- Develop, coach, and mentor the company’s leaders
- Mange relationships with clients, partners and vendors
- Make the important decisions needed to ensure our business units consistently deliver on comapny's promises of good design, quality work product, realization of scope, meeting the schedule, hitting the budget and achieving a high level of client satisfaction
- Oversee business unit staff and service exspansions
- Guide the implementation of technical and industrial synergies between business leaders in charge with each segment and other business units
- Ensure ongoing compliance with governance rules pertaining to each business unit.
- Qualifications / Skills / Availability
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years of operations experience is required with multi location business units.
- Previous architectural, engineering, design service, or related experience in global customer-facing business is a plus.
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role in a mid-to-large size complex organization.
- Advanced skills in managing multiple business units, remote locations, and international business development
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning and business development
- Ability to leverage business goals into strategic partnerships with vendors, owners and stakeholders
- Ability to influence, drive change and partner with a dynamic senior leadership team
- Ability to manage multiple functions, be flexible, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while driving solutions, demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding strategic investment in people and systems
- Domestic US and International travel will be required
- Candidate must have a valid passport
Apply Now! Local Applicants Only!