Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company has an exciting opportunity to join a growing company based in Orlando. We are looking for someone with top notch problem solving and analytical skills who is passionate about data and analysis. This position will interact with key executive members of the organization and requires effective communication skills. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker and problem solver who enjoys a challenge and uncovering ways to improve the business. Strong reporting and analysis background needed. This role is responsible for performing functions to identify, lead and guide any range of business initiatives to create tangible, near term value and insights; assume responsibility for specific business operations projects or reporting needs, working across all segments of the organization, using broad conceptual judgment and making decisions for which there is little precedent.
- Lead analysis and data gathering to identify key priorities for the business. Additionally, may support high-priority data and reporting needs for the business, as required / requested. May ]include ad hoc or recurring data extracts.
- Work with senior management and other key stakeholders to clarify objectives, resources required, and timing.
- Drive improvement initiative and align resource within the organization to successfully complete initiative and drive target results within established timelines.
- Provide problem solving and analytical support to functional areas of the business as needed; ensure a common understanding of key issues exists among all stakeholders, and develop and implement root cause solutions for significant, sustainable results.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of tracking mechanisms to monitor and quantify results and to initiate early and informed response to implement corrective action.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ease working with front-line team members to address detailed issues while simultaneously synthesizing insights and implications from potentially complex analyses into clear, well-reasoned messages for senior leadership.
- Demonstrated excellence in identifying and accomplishing improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve.
- Demonstrated and recognized ability to swiftly and accurately identify key actions and stakeholders required to accomplish goals.
- Recognized ability to organize and motivate teams to independent action.
- Demonstrated leader with drive and strong collaborative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience supporting business analytics and/or strategy
- Experience managing multiple initiatives in a team environment.
- Experience independently structuring and executing complex analyses.
- Advanced software skills in Microsoft Office with high proficiency in Excel and SQL preferred.