Maitland, Florida | Contract
If you pride yourself on being able to build quality relationships, this is the job for you!
The Admissions Coordinators are on the phones quite a bit (50-70 calls per day). The calls are warm calls as the students have already applied and will help the student complete their application and profile as well as assist with setting up classes; making them feel at ease. ***Must be heavy on relationship management.***
Professional Guidance and Communication
- Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to all prospective student requests for guidance.
- Maintain consistent communication with students from transition call conversations through Lock Down to ensure student understands expectations, next steps, and procedures.
- Conduct follow up dialogue with applicants to help further define educational motivation, career interest, and student’s qualifications for selected partner school programs.
- Act as a liaison between the applicant and department to ensure all appropriate admission steps are completed in a timely manner.
- Effectively allocate time and prioritize activities to ensure assigned students have appropriate access to services, and admissions information.
Programmatic and Student Service Knowledge
- Maintain an accurate fundamental knowledge of:
- academic standing and all programs available at the partner school
- academic policies relating to incoming and transfer students
- student service resources and policies
- Engage in ongoing knowledge development and advanced learning of assigned partner school and/or academic programs in area of specialization.
Integrity and Compliance
- Strict adherence to all institutional, governmental, and accreditation policies, regulations and codes of conduct at all times.
- Possess a high level of integrity in all interactions with students by showing a regard for both the stated expectation of a policy as well as its intent.
- Represent the institution professionally and appropriately with any and all constituents.
- Implement and support policy and procedural changes to ensure the success of students and the organization.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive team environment within the department as well as across the organization as a whole.
- Develop/nurture collaborative relationships with peers/managers to support the team effort for student and partner school success.
- Provide constructive and appropriate input and ideas to assist the partner school in decision-making and process improvement.
- Actively contribute to the learning environment and college experience for students and employees.
Promote the value of and build team continuity and cohesiveness and acknowledge and share wins and successes for the team.
Temp To Hire ~ Starting Pay Rate $15-16/hour (Depending On Experience)
Once permanent ~ higher salary and excellent benefit package offered
***Bachelors Degree Required***
Must be flexible to work the occasional Saturday (only four (4) hours)