Orlando, Florida | Contract To Hire
Administrative Assistant needed for a company in Orlando!
General functions are outlined below, this specific position requires the following:
- Strong experience with Excel and Word
- Working with compliance and grants
- Ability to write professional correspondence
- Speak with others in a professional capacity
- Typing and data entry
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience and skilled knowledge of organization policies and practices
- Answers phone calls, routes callers, takes messages and resolves routine and some complex inquiries.
- Operates copy machine and fax machine.
- Distributes incoming mail. Orders supplies.
- Establishes and maintains files and records on an ongoing basis.
- Conducts research, data collection, and some analysis of information.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments.
- Organizes meetings including distributing materials, arranging for refreshments, transcribing minutes and making travel arrangements if necessary.
- Works independently on special projects.
- Composes and types routine and non-routine correspondence, reports, special projects, technical papers, etc.
- Creates, prepares and coordinates presentations, including charts, graphs, etc.
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheets.
- May assist in preparing and/or monitoring budget.
- Performs routine problem solving.
- Works with sensitive employee information and confidential organization information.
- Interacts professionally with all levels of management.
- Significant employee contact and customer service.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM