Accounts Payable Specialist
Lake Mary, Florida | Direct Hire
Immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist with manual experience!
Join a team of awesome professionals in brand new, state-of the art offices with a a break room with FREE STARBUCKS coffee every day!! There's an onsite gym FREE to employees and so much more!
3 years of A/P experience is needed.
Need to know: MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), have good data entry skills and experience with Great Plains is preferred.
This is a full-time, perm, direct hire position.
- Mon. - Fri. 8am- 6pm. (flexible hours)
- This exceptional company offers comprehensive Health benefits, PTO after 90 days, paid holidays, Vision, Dental, Disability insurance and 401k.
- Receive and review vendor invoices and check requests, and apply general ledger account codes, issue invoices for departmental approval and ensure appropriate approval levels for check requests.
- Enter approved invoices and check requests into system using module batch entry segment to set up for payment. Ensure that invoices and check requests are set to pay in a full cycle.
- Issue batch listing of scheduled checks for approval of Manager, Accounts Payable and print approved checks. Submit checks for signature with listing for authorization prior to distribution.
- Match check copies to invoices and check requests and file.
- Respond to vendor inquiries to provide payment dates, conduct routine investigations and escalate inquires that are unresolved through standard procedures. Coordinate with new vendors to obtain required documentation to set up vendor files in the computer system.
- Enter employee travel and expense reimbursement from credit card statements and expense reporting documentation.
- Provide support to associates conducting vendor analysis and provide information from computer and hard copy files as requested.
If you have the required experience and are available immediately, please submit your resume today!