Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Orlando-based company is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join their team! This is a great opportunity for someone with years of experience and/or a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
1.) Accounts Payable:
- Carry out bills and invoices from vendors and suppliers in a specified time frame.
- Verifying accuracy, approvals and account coding
- Checks and associated reports should be prepared timely as required by the Finance Director
- Pre-authorized payments should be maintained per 30 days.
- Enter and update records of checks cashed, Demand drafts or invoices to accounting software regularly.
- Respond to vendor inquiries till satisfaction as required.
2.) Accounts Receivable:
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Code, Post and receipt payments
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
- Assist the Finance Director with Daily operational duties
- Preparing and maintaining list of over dues and transferring it to Director of Finance for adjustments, write- off or collections.
- Attending to the needs of client or payer and satisfying inquiries as required.
- 1-2 years experience
- b2b, office solutions or copy industry experience with preference to copy industry experience
- team work oriented
- outside of the box thinking
- hard working
- strong moral compass
- good work ethic
- time management skills
- strong organizational skills
- ability to work within deadlines
- attention to detail
- sense of urgency and importance in all work matters
- strong communication skills
Send us your resume today!