Orlando, Florida | Contract To Hire
Opportunity to join a growing restaurant group in S. Orlando!
Positive/Fun work environment with perks!
Performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports and accounts payable or receivable functions. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support month-end close process, preparing journal entries, reconciliations, supporting schedules and reports as needed
- Review/audit corporate purchasing card transactions, ensuring accuracy of recording and compliance with company policies
- Review credit card chargeback notifications; research and resolve as appropriate; process refunds as required
- Coordinate new restaurant credit card set-up; assist with other new restaurant opening tasks as needed
- Manage gift and complimentary card inventory and distribution; prepare journal entries, reconciliations and related reporting; resolve customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Manage corporate vehicle leases including tracking, registration and insurance renewals
- Assist with the processing of sales tax and other periodic regulatory filings
- Maintain required records, reports and files in an organized manner