Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
A client just north of Downtown Orlando is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join their growing security company.
The AR Manager is responsible for the proper invoicing within standard policies reflective of the customers’ requirements. He or she shall work with all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing and rating occurs. The AR Manager will at times be required to interface with operational managers and occasionally with the Executive Board.
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation from corporate clients
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- AR Manager will be required to manage a team of 3 to 5 employees
- Five years’ experience in credit and collections
- Advanced spreadsheets skills and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of Managerial skills and experience
- 3-5 years in credit/collections
- 1-2 years of management/supervisory experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Bachelors Degree
More Information: This is a Direct Hire, full-time opportunity with a very competitive salary with a potential bonus.