AP Specialist Lead
Lake Mary, Florida | Direct Hire
One of our top growing clients North Orlando is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team.
Perform duties to process invoices vendor invoices to be set up for payment, process check requests, respond to vendor inquiries and provide assistance with month-end closing, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
Position Details and Responsibilities:
- Receive and review vendor invoices and check requests, and apply general ledger account codes in keeping with defined process, issue invoices for departmental approval and ensure appropriate approval levels for check requests.
- Enter approved invoices and check requests into system using module batch entry segment to set up for payment. Ensure that invoices and check requests are set to pay in a full cycle, in keeping with prescribed procedures.
- Issue batch listing of scheduled checks for approval of the Accounts Payable Supervisor and print approved checks.
- Match check copies to invoices and check requests and file in designated area per departmental procedures.
- Respond to vendor inquiries to provide payment dates or other related information, conduct routine investigations.
- Coordinate with new vendors to obtain required documentation to set up vendor files in computer system.
- Enter employee travel and expense reimbursement from credit card statements and expenses
- Support of month-end closing processes
- Assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Have min 3 years’ experience of Accounts payable
- Reviewed invoice batches
- Initiated ACH
- Setup for new vendors
- Initiated wire transactions
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge of accounts payable and credit card expenses processing.
- Great Plains experience preferred
- A.S. degree or higher in Business or Accounting
This is a Direct hire, Full-time opportunity with a company that offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package! Apply today!