Winter Park, Florida | Direct Hire
Join our client, a growing technology company based in Orlando. We are looking for a Full-Stack Senior level .NET Developer. This is a full-time direct hire position. The candidate we are looking for will have .NET Core experience.
- Translates designs, wireframes, and user stories into high quality code.
- Designs, builds, and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code that adheres to enforced coding standards.
- Proposes solutions and/or implementation strategies.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance members to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Works closely with other developers (Android/Web) to accomplish common goals.
- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Identifies root cause of bugs/issues and resolves them quickly.
- Stays up-to-date with upcoming changes to current technologies and industry trends.
- Participates in a variety of planning and development activities.
- Provides on-call development support (as needed).
- Actively works to increase technical skill level.
- Reviews code and upholds strict coding standards
- Merges pull requests from other developers into designated branches accurately and without error
- Mentors other technology staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field OR in lieu of degree, 5+ years of .NET development experience.
- Passion for speed and optimization within the development process
- Interested in analytics processing and familiar with industry software
- Experienced with agile development using Scrum/Kanban
- Experience with dependency injection and domain driven architectural styles
- Experience with the following technologies and concepts preferred:
- .NET Core
- NoSQL DB such as Mongo, DocDB etc
- Web API
- Angular JS
- Micro Services
- Reactive Programming Principals
- Lambda Pattern
- Repository Pattern
- Factory Pattern
- Visual Studio
- Experience with Git (Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with Jira or similar